Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sending Photo Prints or Gifts to India

Today almost everyone uses internet in one way or the other. The photographs exchanged are mostly digital and we don’t care much to have a print of those photographs. Recently I wanted to send photograph prints to my parents back in Jharkhand and they are not much tech savvy.

So, I had only two ways either to ask someone to download my photographs then take print of the same and send it or find a website from where I can order the prints online and then send it.

I googled a bit and I came across this very good website that allows one to upload their album and you can order the prints to be sent. It is cost affective and the time of delivery is fair enough. So this can be used if you want to send photographs to your parents or loved ones who are not much tech savvy.

Here is the website -- www.picsquare.com


There is one more site I would recommend if you want to send gifts to India. We recently sent a diamond pendant of Didmas to out sister. It was delivered well within time.

Here is the website -- http://tajonline.com/

No comments: